- Responsible for dispensing and controlling both prescription and non-prescription medicine
- Advise customers on general healthcare
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Recruiting, training and managing staff
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Meeting medical representatives
- Managing budgets
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Marketing services
- Proven experience as a pharmaceutical
- Thorough knowledge of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.).
- Outstanding organizing skills
- Integrity and compassion.
- Posess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology or relevant field.
- Valid licence to practice the profession.
- Registered as Finished Provisional Registration Pharmacy (PRP)/ Fully Registered Pharmacist (FRP) recognized by LFM
Key skills for retail pharmacists
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?