- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems.
- Design and conduct research programs with the application of the principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Evaluate product capabilities through proper testing methods.
- Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality through the testing of finished product.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?