Job Vacancy for few positions for site personnel
- Various working locations (KL, Selangor, Sabah & Penang)
- All level of positions required (from executive to senior manager level) for new construction sites for all trades, we have an ongoing need to fill in these positions.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview within 4 weeks from the job application.
**Other positions in C&S, Architectural, M&E, Land Surveyor, Safety, Site Quantity Surveyor, Site Admin Executive are also available in coming projects.
1) Project Manager/Construction Manager/Site Manager
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs and the work progress on daily basis.
- Manage all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations and ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met and ensure the contractual conditions of performance are met.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports and compile internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses from the appropriate authorities.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations and hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
2) Site Engineer
- act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, site supervisors, clients and associates
- assist in site setting out, level and survey the site with the land surveyor and superiors
- check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications and oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client, engineers or architects
- liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, land surveyors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project as well as the clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- assist the manager to oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- prepare reports as required
- resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Proven few years working experience in construction management especially in high rise building.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes & procedures, materials and project management principles and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules & regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all facets of the construction process.
- Understanding with construction management software packages including knowledge in superimpose of construction drawings (i.e : M&E, C&S and Architecture).
- Ability to plan and manage the project in diversifies stages with good project management skills.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management & strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office & familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding writing, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with leadership abilities