- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner to customers regarding past due balances, Resolve Customer discrepancies and short payments
- Monitor and maintain all accounts – customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Process and keep track of incoming payments and accounts in compliance with financial procedures and policies
- Send bill reminders to clients regarding outstanding accounts, including statements and dunning letters
- Prepare reports detailing accounts receivable status
- New customer credit reference checking.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to communicate and written in English & BM (Mandarin Speaker preferred)
- Time Management Skills
- Must be responsible and self-managed
- Able to work in a team