Our Priority is You
Candidates who possess the right skills and more importantly the ‘right’ attitude will always be welcomed to apply to join our family. We expect a lot from our new and old recruits alike, but in return we provide numerous opportunities for learning development and advancement.
By joining the group you will find yourself a part of a growing organization, we are committed to providing staff with a career in which they can grow and develop into talented and motivated individuals. We have a unique approach to our work culture and we pride ourselves on the ‘passion and professionalism’ of our employees.
If you would like to take the ‘next step’ in your career, send us your details and tell us why you have what it takes to become a part of our team.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly building inspection with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
- Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required;closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
- Report all issues that are not immediately repairable to Director of Engineering and the management.
- Develop preventive maintenance schedule.
- Apart from the above responsibilities; you will have the opportunity to lead, supervise,evaluate and train the Engineering team.
- Minimum 04 years of relevant experience in similar position with proven track record; preferably those with hotel experience.
- We require an individual with an excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
- Group Personal Accident & Group Hospitalisation Insurance
- Medical Benefit including health screening
- Company Trip