- To assist the COO in carrying out corporate exercise for Public Listed Company effectively and efficiently.
- To coordinate corporate exercises related matters including ensuring compliance to statutory requirements.
- To act as a liaison officer between the Management and external Corporate Secretary.
- To engage in and provide Corporate Advisory Service.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics/Legal etc.
- Has exposure to learn Bursa requirement.
- Knowledge on merger/stock market will be an added advantage.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Familiarity in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.