- Offer service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Connect workflow to schedule.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and recommend proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and utilise field automation systems.
- Abide all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Work with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Strong in English literacy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Proficient with mobile tools and applications.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in IT or any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?