- Greet and service customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. type of courses, fees, time table, commencement, etc).
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services.
- Cross-sell products.
- Work with the team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Keep up-to-date with new products/services.
- Plan and organise activities to generate sales leads
- Familiarity of the retail sales process.
- Results oriented
- Good communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work in 2 shifts, weekend and public holidays.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?