- Responsible for software and database development, debugging and troubleshooting.
- To be involved in getting user requirements, understanding clients business needs, preparing system specifications and design documentations.
- Provide maintenance and technical support on existing software or application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of MSSQL Server, MYSQL Server, ASP, PHP, HTML.
- Knowledge of Native APP Programming, ASP.Net and other language will be adding advantages.
- Posses a strong interpersonal skill, self-motivated, work under pressure, result-oriented, committed, independent and good time management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?