- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts under IFRS.
- Analysis of monthly management accounts for head office companies.
- Preparation of consolidated group financial statements and interim reports under IFRS.
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecast modelling.
- Accounting systems and processes improvement.
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Proficient in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong leadership skills, proactive and result-oriented.
2 positions needed: 1 at Penang & 1 at Ipoh
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?