- To Assist Branch Manager in daily operation.
- To manage stock inventory for KL branch office.
- To assist in keeping record of car road tax and insurance renewal, license and warranty, etc.
- To monitor and order stationary, office furniture and equipment as necessary.
- To answer in-coming calls and manage incoming emails and enquiries
- To arrange despatch pickup & delivery of documents and parcels
- To use computer for word processing, spreadsheet, and SQL software to generate reports, memos, and documents.
- To manage daily schedule for technicians based on routine maintenance arrangements, ad-hoc customer requests and project team needs
- To obtain quotations and negotiate for best pricing from existing and new suppliers.
- To issue Purchase Orders to suppliers for approved purchases
- To follow up with suppliers on the materials delivery status
- To issue invoices and follow up on payments from customers
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate / 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full time position available.
- Possess own transport.
- Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities