OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER has partnered with renowned sports brand to build an in-house agency + off-shore facility that will deliver the highest quality work across all consumer facing content including ATL, BTL and digital adaptation.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, our client has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
OLIVER is recruiting a full-time Integrated Designer to work at the OLIVER office in Kuala Lumpur, to provide full service to our client.
- Assisting in the development of video projects and managing certain video projects independently to deliver the highest quality output.
- Applying a solid understanding of the production process for digital video creation across
- Contribute to the conceptualisation of projects, vision, sterling and creative development.
- Assist with the development of production plans and schedules.
- Organising and archiving video assets.
- Responding to urgent requests for amends, encodes and delivery.
- Ensuring that server naming and archiving conventions and adhered to.
- Helping the client to define and deliver a global video solution.
- Understanding of the production process, deliver interesting and engaging content as well as a creative and innovative can-do approach to the work, are a must
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to work effectively within a team, creating concepts and brainstorming ideas
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects. Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Expert knowledge of storytelling and the editorial process
- Ability to colour correct and create basic support graphics
- Expertise with all digital media formats, encoding, transcoding and digital assets management
- Designed trained to understand typography, movement and layout with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to conceptualise briefs and collaborate with creative team
- Experience to work across multiple projects to very tight deadlines
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities