- Participates in and leads staff on audit engagements.
- Undertakes responsibility for auditing and reviewing including timely execution of audits in accordance with overall plan as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead clients audit engagements, including planning, executing and completing all level of engagements.
- Supervise and train associates and interns on audit process and evaluate their performance.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business, prepare and analyse financial statements and audit related issues.
- Interact with client’s management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for presentation and adequacy of disclosures.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Perform other job related duties, as necessary.
- Possess at least a diploma/degree in Accounting
- Must have at least more than 5 years of experience in an Auditing
- Must be very familiar with Auditing process
- Must be able to work on long hours
- Must be able to lead, train and supervise associates and internship students
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?