- Generate CNC programs from the CAD/CAM software.
- Prepare CNC machine setup sheet with set up instructions & controls.
- Control the handling of CNC programs to CNC machines.
- Arrange machine schedule for running jobs.
- Set up and operate CNC machines .
- Troubleshoot machining related issues.
- Monitor & replace any worn out tools as needed.
- Maintain and update records (CAM files, set up sheet, DFM).
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School / SPM or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in CAD/CAM environment.
- Experience in electrical / manufacturing industries is an advantage.
- Ability to use relevant CAD/CAM sortware (2-D & 3-D)
- Ability to read & generate technical specs.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- MC Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?