Support of Global Markets traders based in London, Hong Kong, New York and Paris with regards to a range of post trade functions including but not limited to – trade capture, confirmations/matching, settlements, reconciliations, investigations, client service, cash management and operation risk control. Functions performed for wide range of products including equities, fixed income, otc derivatives (flow & exotic), foreign exchange, money markets, banknotes and metals
- Diploma/ Degree holders in accounting/ finance/ business or any related course.
- Preferably someone with accounting/ finance background.
- Strong analytical skills
- Career orientated individual
- Must be flexible with working hours / willing to work in odd hours (depends on country serve)
- Working location Cyberjaya
- Required Language: Read & Write in English/Chinese
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply *Training is provided*
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 016 213 2477 (Thru WhatsApp)
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified