- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return, and warranty policies).
- Set and achieve targets for the sales department.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies.
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics.
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates.
- Analyse market trends.
- Monitor competition and follow current developments.
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets.
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant.
- In-depth understandong of statistical analysis software like SPSS or SAS.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Ability to gather and interpret data.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Personal leave