Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the sourcing of potential new business opportunities in Property Sector and other real estate related ventures.
- To maintain and expand client base, attend site show rounds, size up market opportunities in the industry, formulate a marketing strategy for the services to be rendered and to establish a good rapport with the prospective client.
- Conduct costing analysis to recommend proposed pricing, prepare proposals, work with the Business Development team on the proposal to be presented to the client and do a presentation to a prospective client on the services to be offered.
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of accounts.
- Leads implementation of industry best practice, processes and procedures.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the client representative.
- Meeting the performance KPI in the contract.
- Researches and secures sources of predevelopment, construction and permanent financing from public and private sources.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates and develops staff.
- Assures staff conforms to organisational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides minimal day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognise performance.
- Ensures department performance appraisals are completed effectively and as scheduled.
Job Requirements :
- Min. Diploma/degree in technoepreneurship and innovation, marketing, sale or related.
- 3+ years corporate or commercial real estate experience. Experience in the restaurant industry, multi-unit retail tenant or landlord representation preferred.
- Highly proficient in deal economics and contract negotiation. Ability to effectively resolve financial and contractual issues and disputes.
- Ability to travel approximately 40-50% of the time as business needs require.
- 2 vacancies are available for this position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?