Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support the company in all aspect of HR management.
- To establish and implement effective policies and SOP for HR department.
- To liaise with relevant government departments and authorities.
- To handle job posting, shortlist candidates, arrange and conduct interview.
- To oversee the company payroll administrative and procedures.
- To establish recruiting requirement by studying organization plans and objectives, aggressively and proactively collaborating with other departments, including outlet person-in-charge to cater for their specific manpower needs with great sense of urgency.
- Active communication and negotiation with various recruitment sources, such as newspaper, online recruitment portals or agencies.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree holder in Human Resource or equivalent is preferred but not compulsory.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Computer literate in MS Windows and Office.
- At least 3 years of working experiences in the related field.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria can be considered for lower level position.
- Proficient and trustworthy in handling confidential & sensitive matters.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?