Officer (Foods & Retails Division)
- Coordination and documentation handling of commodity and food related products.
- ECC entries, issuance of contract, arrangements of shipping documents and invoicing realization.
- To assist palm oil traders to smoothen the business processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Knowledge of SAP/ECC accounting system will be an added advantage.
- Preferably with some working experience in processing trading/manufacturing business documents.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- PC literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude and sense of team work.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Chat hours
- Annual dinner trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?