- Act as the point of contact between the manager, executives and internal/external clients.
- Receive incoming calls and emails, take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly sheduled reports.
- Handle requests, feedback and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute.
- Write and edit articles.
- Coordinate office procedures
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs.
- Run company's errands to government offices, post office and etc.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Assist in adhoc activities as assigned.
- General administration job.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Strong adminstrative skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Must be computer savvy.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Possess at least a Diploma or higher in Business Studies or certification would be considered an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package and Bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?