- Manage and maintain excellent customer relationship by providing prompt support to all customer enquiries.
- Resolve all customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Have the ability to select the best solution to keep customers satisfied with methodological problem solving skills.
- Record all refunds and report suspicious activities or customers to manager.
- Report all issues promptly to manager.
- Possesses at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced candidates will have an advantage.
- Skill(s): Knowledge and application of excellent customer service principles and practices, reporting and computer skills.
- Required languages: Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese is a must as this role requires constant communication with global customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and yearly bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?