- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- To handle social media marketing activities.
- Manage and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Work alongside with internal & external stakeholders in various & responded in timely manner.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Perform administration & ad-hoc duties to facilitate company's operations.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collabouration in promotional activities.
- Oversee progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Multimedia or Mass Communication/Design, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical Benefits
- Personal leave
- Attractive Remuneraton Package and Bonus
- Hospitalization Insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?