· Ensure the Spa operation is smooth.
· Handle customers ’queries/complaints/issues.
· Manage a team of Beautician and ensure they perform their duties.
· Provide professional consultation and advice to customer.
· Recommend and sell packages to customer according to their needs.
· Weekly check spa equipment to ensure proper functioning.
· Manage inventory products and order new supplies.
· Monitor operation to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety and hygiene standard.
· Recruit, interview or hire local Beautician and Masseurs.
· Brief Beautician and Masseurs on job responsibilities, performance expectations, customer service standards, policies and guidelines.
· Train and ensure Beauticians perform treatments according to standard procedure.
· Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually.
· Keeps a record on former, existing, potential customers and a profile of each of them.
· Prepares monthly working schedule for beauticians and masseurs.
· Record all daily sales.
· Schedule and review daily appointment to ensure effective distribution of treatments among Beauticians and Masseurs to maximize capacity.
· Coordinate facility schedule to maximize usage and efficiency.
· Perform hand-on skills if needed.
· Build and maintain professional relationship with existing and new clients.
· Report to superior on sales, feedbacks, and product suggestions.
· Stay up-to-date about beauty and industry trends.
· Possess at least Diploma, Professional Certificate or equivalent in Beauty Therapy or related field.
· Minimum 3 years of management experience in Beauty Spa salon.
· Have good knowledge on Spa/Facial/Massage Treatments and procedures and confident in provide training to Beautician and Masseurs
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Able to lead, manage and motivate the team.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
· Up-to-date with cosmetic lines and beauty trends.
· Hands-on experience with makeup application techniques.
· Familiarity of different skin types.
· Solid customer service skills with a positive attitude.
· Able to perform well under stressful situations (e.g. during peak hours).
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities