- Working in a team in creating Android native or hybrid platform mobile app solutions.
- Working closely with team lead, Product Owner and Scrum Master as well as with QA engineers and other developers.
- Implementing the requirements, user stories, and requirements prioritised and defined by the Product Owner.
- Producing code which implements the requirements in the most efficient, robust and timely way.
- Ensuring that all solutions are documented and meet design requirements.
- Following OOAD principles, design patterns and coding best practices, and architectural principles.
- Report to Scrum Master on development progress and issues and identifying the necessary remedial actions.
- Assisting QA with the knowledge required to test the product.
- Contribute to product documentation of the implementation when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
- Excellent Android or iOS or React-Native platform mobile app development skills and at least 2 years of development experience.
- Experience with integration to backend RESTful web services.
- Familiar with methodologies - Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Sound knowledge of mobile platform services such as Google Firebase, Location services, AppStore, or Play Store (deployment).
- Quality awareness, self-motivation, and problem-solving skills (the ability to think out of the box).
- The ability to work well in a team but also independently on individual projects and challenges.
- Good English language skill and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?