- Solid understanding of semantic HTML and CSS3, you do not limit yourself to Bootstrap.
- Have running knowledge of interaction design patterns and technology trends.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git).
- Code optimisation and performance improvements.
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code.
- Agile processes, that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs.
- Intense cooperative work with our backend developers and other teams. Nice to have
- Proactive in delivering ideas and making suggestions for improvement to achieve next-level products.
- TDD and enhancing up other related development practices with the front end team for seamless delivery.
- Familiar, if not obsessed, with Google Analytics or similar tools Professional behaviours.
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities