The 2D Artist is a important role in the game development team to prepare graphic assets and illustrations for the use in our games.He should be an expert in Photoshop to create illustration and photo manipulation, able to prepare art assets within the schedule, and a team player on collaborations with other artists and teammates. He will be responsible for preparing the illustrations in certain art styles. His work will helps set the visual looks for our games.
Paint and/or photo-manipulate resources to create art assets
Able to emulate specific art style
Able to design the User Interface of a game based on certain layout
Prepare illustrations to be used in game and in marketing art
- Diploma in Game/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as a 2D artist, fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficient in drawing, painting and editing in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with designing and preparing illustrations and other visual elements, including logo, symbol, character, background and more.
- Strong sense of composition, layout, color and design
- Require language: Chinese and English
- Team player, able to take direction, work toward very specific objectives with minimal supervision
- Can self manage and meet deadlines when under pressure
- Most importantly, we’re looking for candidates with positive working attitude, responsible and dedicated, who fit our company culture, who are fast learner, and extremely motivated.
- Willing to learn required additional software to fulfill the task on hand
- Willing to station in Penang Island.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Central location
- Contractual Bonus
- EPF , SOCSO
Why Join Us
- We believe our employees as our most valuable asset.
- We recognize that the skill, dedication and enthusiasm of our team is critical to our success.
- We provide opportunities for Growth and Career Advancement.
- We supports a work environment that is challenging and demanding.
- We work to provide clear communication of direction and goals and to motivate our team to achieve these goals.
- We support a dedication to both work and family and desire that our employees find balance in a high commitment to both.