- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience with networking and Windows OS platform is a must. Knowledge of UNIX OS is a plus.
- Good programming skill in Microsoft VB6 and VB.net with 2 to 3 year experience is a must.
- Knowledge on App programming is an add advantage for this position.
- Knowledge on Database Management like Ms QLS Server or My SQL is a must
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel on field and outstation work
- Develop new application for customers and provide support to maintain or enhance the existing developed application
- Prepares and gives presentations and training to end users on established new and existing applications
- Support the company’s ERP system
- Assists to solve technical issue of Software and Hardware for in-house user
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Medical & Dental