My client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality occupational health, safety and environmental products in Asia. Their business is dedicated to protecting people, products and the environment. With more than 15 years of experience, it has worked with reputable companies from various industries to improve the welfare and safety of all employees.
Job Responsibilities :
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- At least 2 years sales experience (preferably in healthcare products).
- Results driven and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and well converse in English, Malay & Chinese.
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical Leave.
- Annual Leave.
- Contractual and Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Hours.
- Overseas Exposure.
- Welfare Activities.