My client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of quality occupational health, safety and environmental products in Asia. Their business is dedicated to protecting people, products and the environment. With more than 15 years of experience, it has worked with reputable companies from various industries to improve the welfare and safety of all employees.
Job Responsibilities :
- Open new markets in the southern or east coast.
- Build and lead a sales team to achieve sales objectives.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base.
- Service existing key customers.
- Increase market share.
- Promote company’s range of products.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- At least 5 years sales experience (preferably in industrial products).
- Results driven and with excellent interpersonal skills and good management skill.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and well converse in English, Malay & Chinese.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Willing to be stationed in Southern / East Coast when required.
Perks & Benefits :
- Medical Leave.
- Annual Leave.
- Contractual and Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Hours.
- Overseas Exposure.
- Welfare Activities