- To support the quote and strategic activities thru effective management of the supply base strategy and commitments to cost efficiency.
- Drive quote based on RFQ checklist and commit with a delivery based on lowest price, lowest excess and ROHS compliances.
- Work closely with suppliers on strategic pricing, cost reduction lead time improvement.
- Work closely with other department on quotation requirements.
Additional responsibilities for senior role
- Review quotes to ensure that the suppliers selected are consistent with any relationships / partnerships that we are attempting to establish.
- Manage and develop supply base which provide good suport in quoting activities
- Identify creative ways by streamlining process and systems
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Possess the ability to multitask and response to dynamic environment
- Absolute integrity is a must
- Possess good people skills and self-motivating
- Thorough working knowledge of sourcing functionality and experience in supply stratetiv analysis will be highly regarded
- Candidate must possess formal education to Degree Level within the supply chain field
- Minimum 2 years for junior and 5 years for senior Material Quote Analyst role, with relevant material purchasing exposure ideally gained in Electronics Manufacturing Services for either mechanical or electronics components
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?