- To develop and establish international Chemical trading business.
- To plan, organize, coordinate and carry out assigned jobs.
- To maintain good relationship and communication with suppliers, customers and forwarders.
- To maintain existing businesses including stock operations.
- To explore new business sectors in Chemical industry.
- To prepare sales budget forecast and periodical reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Possess international Chemical trading business experience (export/offshore/import).
- Good with figures and has enough experience to cooperate/negotiate with suppliers, customers and forwarders.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Interested candidates may submit your detailed resume via online OR fax/email/post a detailed CV stating qualifications, working experience and current and expected salary with recent size photo before 13 May 2019 to :-
MITSUI & CO. (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
Human Resources & Administration Division
Level 29 Menara Hap Seng 2, No 1 Jalan P Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2116 8618 / 8619 Fax : 03-2148 1606
Email : HRrecruit-KLPAJ@dg.mitsui.com
Website : www.mitsui.com
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Chat hours
- Annual dinner trip
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave