Job description :
1) Assist production Department HOD for that work carried out in the Production Department is in line with company policies, complies with quality & safety standards
2) Review work orders for completeness and assist HOD and Plant Manager in developing production plan and requirements, identify human and material resource require.
3) Follow the daily/weekly production schedule of work, give instruction to Supervisor/Group Leader and ensure they follow the specified operating procedures for production.
4) Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedule as needed.
5) Coordinate with Production Planning & Control for any delayed, discrepancy in delivery, take correction and encounter measure to resolve.
6) Coordinate with Supervisor/Group Leader on any deviation from approved drawings and ensure approved corrective actions are applied as required to achieve the approved quality standard (ISO 9001).
7) Responsible to enforce safety rules and procedures & to ensure safe working conditions and action at all time.
8) Identify training needs.
9) Monitor attendance of workers, recommend leave, overtime, maintained discipline & good relationship with workers.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance