- Involve in day to day unit trust operations, including an accurate and timely processing of subscription, redemption, switching and transfer transactions.
- Prepare unit trust fund valuation and disseminate Funds’ NAV prices to the external parties.
- Liaise with Trustee and Custodian Banks on creation/cancellation, corporate actions and other relevant operations matters.
- Ensure all client and regulatory reports, including master prospectus, interim and annual unitholders reports, are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain the funds’ financial records and proper fund accounting, and also undertake an effective cash and securities reconciliation.
- Participate in process mapping and re-engineering, periodic updates on the Policies & Procedures, and ensure all risk management policies and controls are performed.
- Provide good customer service in responding to queries and/or ad hoc requests made by clients and business partners.
- Recognized Degree/Diploma/Professional qualification, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies, Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with enthusiasm to develop a career path in unit trust industry are encouraged to apply as on-the-job training will be provided.
- Good knowledge in fund valuation/accounting will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and attentive to details, and able to multi-task whenever required.
- Team player with high integrity, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.