Job Responsibilities :
- Write the CNC machining program according to the specifications within the specific timeframe.
- Design jig for compressor part making.
- Develop engineering drawings for new part and samples.
- Carry out process problem solving & improvement.
- Adhere to good quality and safety practices.
- Achieve department KPIs for part making.
- Responsible for maintenance of the machinery.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a CNC Programmer.
- Familiar with metal machining process and have good knowledge of cutting tools and CNC Programming.
- Good communication skill and organizational skill.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?