- Maintain the safety at the work site as per company and client practices.
- Make sure QA/QC document, forms and procedure was used/ complied.
- Provide daily progress report and weekly status report to project Engineer and Operation manager on-going activity and equipment status.
- On-site provide status update and weekly timesheet to on-shore support team.
- Fully understand project requirement and Sub-contractor responsibilities.
- Alert on-shore support team /PMT on items, or misconduct action that could bring damage (health, monies, property, fame and etc) to personal and or the company.
- Able to monitor offshore inventory and consumables usage and alert on-shore support team when item stock level was in critical level.
- Ability to solve on site operational issues.
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles
- Improve existing or develop new welding equipment
- Develop new or modify current welding methods, techniques, and procedures, discover new patterns of welding phenomena, or to correlate and substantiate hypotheses.
- Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
- Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre- and post-heating requirements which involve use of complex alloys, unusual fabrication methods, welding of critical joints, and complex post heating requirements.
- Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Directs and coordinates technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers' compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards; in testing welds for conformance with national code requirements; or testing welding personnel for certification.
- May perform experimental welding to evaluate new equipment, techniques, and materials.
- Any ad-hoc tasks will be inform by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgy, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Must have certificate CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector or CSWIP 3.2
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 standards, project quality auditing and statistical tools
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work at Port Klang Free Industrial Zone Pulau Indah
- Must posses own transport & valid license
- Willing to travel when required with short notification
- A dynamic personality with a high level of qualities and desire for advancement
- Self-motivation, commitment, responsibility, persistence and ability to work under pressure.
For interested applicant, it is compulsory to provide all the documents/requirements as per stated below.
1. Cover Letter
2. Updated Resume with photo, at least 2 References, Availability, Type of Transportation and valid license & Expected Salary.
3. Full set of Educational Certificate i.e i)SPM ii)STPM if applicable iii)Diploma/Degree including transcript (Minimum CGPA 3 and above only)
4. Any other document to support your application.
Application with full details requested above shall be sent via VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th July 2018 .Only application with full details will be entertained.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance