Job description :
- to plan, supervise and troubleshoot any machinery, facilities or equipment failures in the company
- to execute and improve preventive and corrective maintenance program
- to perform routine inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance equipment
- to maintain up to date preventive and predictive maintenance schedule
- to assist production in the set up and changeover of model for relevent machines
- proactive to upkeep the safety of machinery and facilities in compliance with industrial act and legal requirements.
- candidate must posses at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma,Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering(Electrical/Electronic),Engineering(Mechanical),Engineering(Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent
- computer knowledge
- experience in handling machine maintenance and modification in Production
- exposure in total productive maintenance and modification in Production
- possess good communication and leadership skills
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?