- Maintain communication matching global standards.
- Drive business expansion, lead generation while developing and maintaining existing clients, build and establish relationship with potential distributors/clients
- Execute marketing strategies to improve product branding
- Flexible with a hustler's attitude
- Willing to travel outdoors and coordinate meetings with clients and prospects
- Developing Feedbacks and product improvement plan
- Possess own transport
- Minimum qualification with diploma in business studies and higher
- Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin Fluently, and any other languages/dialects will be considered a plus
- Have work experience in sales related industry at least for one year
- Have work experience in manufacturing related industry
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Have good time management and self-discipline, flexible mindset and adaptive to challenges with strong sense of responsibility and learning.
- Able to work in teams as well as independently
Training will be provided by the company
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- 5 working days a week
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?