- Overseeing the purchasing team and store team activities.
- Responsible for store/inventory control and materials management personnel. Ensure inventory activities and stock accuracy
- Provides positive employee relations environment to ensure achievement of productivity objectives and maintenance of high morale and motivation within the purchasing and store team
- Purchasing department: Handling & work closely for the purchases and import shipping item quote
- To handle and monitor day to day stock movement activities
- To ensure incoming and outgoing of goods effectively and efficiently
- Reconciliation of Inventory System: Responsible for data entries/ backup, Items adjustment, Variance solving
- To control all MERP system movement
- Perform any other related duties or task as Superior may assign from time to time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must be able to work independently
- Computer required skills: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- High level of administrative ability to effectively manage paperwork
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing to accept suggestions and constructive criticism
- Must have good personality and respectful
- Must have credibility and discipline in working
- Must maintain the private and confidentiality of the staff management.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities