- You will be given the opportunity to participate in full ERP implementation and support, including some customization work.
- We focus on innovation, quality of work, completeness and deliverables. Therefore we are flexible in a lot of other things such as office hour start from 9:30 am, giving you more time to get to the office during the early morning traffic jam, besides being a 5-day work week.
- We offer full-time employment with fixed monthly salary, monthly KPI incentive, monthly allowance, car loan, in-patient medical insurance coverage, and year-end performance bonus and salary adjustment based on job performance.
- And you can enjoy all the snacks and beverages you want in the office.
- Conduct user requirement gathering and documentation, software installation and setup, training and eventually production support of application software such as ERP and various in-house software applications.
- Participate in system design, maybe some development, testing, deployment and support of applications.
- Provide on-site technical support, post-sales services and solution training.
- Coordinate and load new software releases and patches.
- Handle software testing prior to release to production.
- Conduct data extraction using SQL queries, as and when required
- Do reporting customization work using Crystal Reporting Tool.
- Does problem determination and investigation on reported problems.
- Manage customer support communications and expectations until case closure.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply. Those with some working experience in IT support would be an added advantage.
- Some working experience in RDBMS such as MS SQL and MySQL.
- Basic skills or some experience using Crystal Reporting tools.
- Basic experience or knowledge on.Net or PHP would be an advantage.
- Those with some ERP or accounting experience or knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Be a good communicator, team player and have a good working attitude.
- Possess of strong analytical, problem-solving skills & innovative thinking.
- Effective verbal and good written communication skills in English. Able to verbally communicate in Mandarin would be preferred.
- Must be able to travel to client location to conduct work - anywhere in Malaysia, when required.
Job Benefits :
- Working from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Annual leaves: 14 to 18 days per annum.
- Lucrative remuneration package – salary, allowance, incentives, bonus.
- Personal in-patient medical insurance coverage.
- Casual, friendly and open working environment in a young and dynamic team.
- Casual dress codes.
- Free flow of snacks and beverages.
How to apply :
- Interested applicants are invited to submit your resume and a passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?