- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Determine problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Maintain assets, information security and control structures.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Very good communication abilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethics, flexibility, patience and a quick learner.