Job Description :
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an Art Director and 5 years in related field (Sorry, no babies allowed)
- Impress us with creative and imaginative design ideas (Strictly no cincai drop shadow!!!!!)
- Be able to come up with outstanding and impactful design concepts (As above)
- Be up-to-date about the latest advertising trends and needs (As above the above)
- Know how to play-play with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other major graphic design software
- Able to survive the stormy sea of jobs and oceans of deadlines (Don’t worry we will supply sampan and umbrella)
- Be able to be a boss and lead your team to impress your boss (CD), your boss’s boss (MD), and your boss’s boss’s boss (client)
- Be cool enough to blend in with our creative team (But we also accept hot people!)
- Be able to communicate in English and Chinese (Only learn from TV also can)
- All your colleagues are young, beautiful, and handsome (Subject to individual opinion)
- Freebies for all K-Gicians!!! (Laptop, work desk, rolling chair, all sorts of stationery, etc etc)
- Party and celebrations almost every month (Free flow drinks*!!!)
- No need to wear shoes inside the office (Almost like being at home!)
- **TWO free holiday trips every year!
- Learn sophisticated ways to cheat convince people to believe in a brand
- *Water dispenser readily available 24/7
The Not-So-Good :
- Will cause jealousy among your friends because your job is so much more fun than theirs
- The tendency to gain weight because there is always free food (Speaking from experience)
- Maybe distracted from work because of the readily available pool table, free gym equipment, massage chair, dart board and etc in the relax room
- No chance to be alone because colleagues are too friendly, caring, and helpful
- All K-Gicians are two-faced (very professional when working, very crazy when playing)
- Learn sophisticated ways to cheat convince people into believing in a brand
All K-Gicians are entitled to a great remuneration package which includes an attractive basic salary ($$$), group sale allowances ($$$), **exciting annual company and team building trips, insurance coverage, helpful training, and etc.
If you have a keen interest in visualising and creating aesthetically pleasing artwork and advertising concepts, don’t waste your time looking anymore – come to join our crazy happy family in a creative journey like you’ve never experienced before!
Send in your resume with your dashing photo and personal details, your top-notch qualifications and adventurous working experiences, your present and expected salary, as well as your contact details (phone number and email address) to us online.
We’ll be waiting!
Fax: 03-9059 5119