- Assist in develope new project
- Monitor business movement
- Liase with customer and management
- Assits in marketing, train and brief salesperson
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term and trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives.
- Report to the business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?