- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team up with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Monitoring the sales of few shop
- Plan to develop the sales in the shop
- Proven retail sales support.
- Fresh Graguate encorage to appy
- Track record of target-achieving quota.
- Skilled with corporate productivity .
- Experience working with CRM.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possess own transport (Must able to drive)
- If have working experience in shop added advantage
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?