- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with new customer and exiting customer to ensure collabouration in promotional activities.
- Oversee progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Establishing new sales opportunities through prospecting and organising sales visit
- Service, manage and develop assigned territories
- To build strong rapport with customers
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Have experience in doing marketing & sales in local & oversea.
- Like & understand about used clothing business.
- Positive mindset with good interpersonal skills.
- Results - oriented and enjoy meeting people
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?