- Invite people to company's events using a given phone directory.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Use scripts to provide information about product's features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's requirements.
- Record the customer's personal information accurately in a computer system.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Team Player
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Working hours: 10am-5pm
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?