- Assist in overall operations and maintenance of all electrical equipment.
- Plan and organize periodical preventive maintenance & report on irregularity.
- Responsible to initiate, maintain and service all LV protection circuit at the site.
- Responsible to monitor and ensure all installations and practices at the site is comply with statutory and legal requirement.
- Perform routine factory maintenance, upgrading, and improvement activities.
- Certificate with Energy Commission (up to 132kV), not less than 33kv (category E22-E25 CIDB)
- PW1 certificate with EC, and
- PW3 certificate with EC, and
- PW4 certificate with EC.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities