Job Responsibilities :
- To provide HR advisory and HR guidance when appropriate.
- To assist in driving initiatives in employee engagement with internal HOD's, shaping and influencing the culture of the organization.
- To maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- To provide day-to-day performance management guidance to employees (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- To work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Build and maintain the manpower plans, the workforce development of the company, recruitment & retention strategies and actively participates in the attraction of new talent.
Job Requirements :
- At least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Master Degree in HR or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a generalist with team management would be an added advantage.
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Required Chinese speaking.
- Extensive knowledge in full spectrum of HR functions, payroll, and statutory requirements.
- Strong assessment skills, good decision-making skills, and sound judgment.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have a strong track record as a HR professional.
Interested candidates are invited to email or post a detailed resume stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications (accompanied with copies of certificates), contact number, current and expected salaries and a non-returnable recent passport-sized photograph.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Megah Transport Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Department
No. 29-33, Persiaran Pulai Jaya,
Bandar Pulai Jaya,
31300 Simpang Pulai, Perak
Tel No: +605 354 1000
Email : email@example.com