Golden Dynamic is the leading provider of manifold telecom products technologies. With her expertise and discerning vision in the music industry and mobile content, Golden Dynamic has gained very rich clientele to her portfolio by delivering different levels of system in the past few years.
Golden Dynamic has assist our clients to transform their vision into reality through implementation of vision to end innovative solutions which has been extending her foothold to China and major cities in the South East Asian Region.
We are currently undergoing rapid expansion across the region. In line with our expansion, we are now seeking committed, responsible and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic and aggressive team.
IT Operation Executive (CS)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in IT, Computing and related disciplines.
- Able to communicate well in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyse and perform critical thinking
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and convey messages accurately under difficult circumstances and at various organizational level.
- Experience in first level customer service for Web/WAP, SMS and mobile industry would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Linux & SQL command.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara, preferred with own transport.
- To monitor and perform as first level support on company applications and in house IT support.
- Create and track of received issues in Intranet ticket tracking system (JIRA).
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis on incoming issues.
- Escalate and liaise with the appropriate party (internally & externally) to solve the issues and ensure constants communication to keep customer updated on the progress ensuring all issues are responded accordingly within the SLA period
- To perform customer service review such as sanity test on running systems.
- Update operations documentations
- Liaise with the customers on query and operation requests, and ensure it delivers within timeline given.
- Ability to work and collaborative with various departments and levels within the organization.
- Able to standby during local public holiday when required.
Attractive remuneration package and 5 days’ work week.