- Manage full process of sales cycle, from lead generation, cold calling, and consultation to closing.
- Communicate and establish good working relationships with professionals.
- Learn and develop a better understanding of client and company expectations.
- Develop sales strategies in promoting company’s corporate solution.
- To maximize selling opportunities through new clients by calling qualified prospect.
- To execute sales plan to achieve the sales target.
- Generate client's interest in staff training and development and recommend suitable program to meet their needs.
- Work with team member to execute sales plan and achieve sales target.
- Meeting up with clients.
General Job Requirements:
- 1-3 year(s) experience in sales and marketing is added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
- Excellent research and analytical abilities. Independent and highly motivated.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Able to work within tight deadlines and multi-task efficiently.
- Fresh graduates with strong interest in sales are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens only.
- Possess own transport to travel.
- Able to start immediately.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?