- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Analyse potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively.
- Manage and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Prepare budget and purchase equipments/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Proven working experience as a Civil Engineer or in other related fields.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Excellent in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Strong project management and supervision skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Status as a licensed professional engineer.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or in any relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?